Double Zero Roulette
Double Zero Roulette is also known as American Roulette and is the most played variant of Roulette after European Roulette. The players are required to guess the slot where the ball will rest on the Roulette wheel and bet accordingly.
About the Developer of Double Zero Roulette – Join Now!
Established in the late 90’s, NextGen Gaming is known to have developed high-quality casino games for players all over the world. The company has been providing a variety of casino software and this Roulette free bonus no deposit game is another entertaining game from them. Play now and earn money with the click of a button!
About the Game
The Roulette wheel of this Roulette free bonus no deposit game is marginally different from the standard 37 slots wheel which is used to play European or French Roulette. There are total 38 slots on this Roulette wheel which includes 36 red and black slots accommodating 36 numbers and two green slots that have zero and double zero. This extra zero slot is what sets it apart from other variants of Roulette. This extra double zero increases the house edge significantly to 5.26%. The number in this Roulette free bonus no deposit game are arranged in an organised, practical manner. So you see 0 opposite 00, 1 opposite 2, 3 opposite 4 and so on.
The inside and outside bets are all similar to the European Roulette. The payouts are also same for these bets but your odds of actually winning them is different and lower because of the extra 0. The bets available in this Roulette free bonus no deposit game are:
- Straight- offers a payout of 35 to 1 with odds at 2.63%
- Split- gives a payout of 17:1 with odds at 2.63%
- Street- gives a payout of 11:1 with odds at 7.89%
- Cornet- gives a payout of 8:1 with odds of winning at 10.53%
- Line- offers a payout of 5:1 and odds are at 15.79%
- Dozen and Column- both bets offer payout of 2:1 with odds at 31.58%
- High/low, even/odd and red/black- payout is same at 1:1 for all these bets with odds at 47.37%
- Five-number bet- bet on five numbers 0, 00, 1, 2, and 3. Payout is 6:1 and odds are at 13.16%
The gameplay and objective of Roulette free bonus no deposit game remains the same as European Roulette. The difference between Double Zero Roulette and Single Zero Roulette may be small but can have a considerable effect on your payout.